[电脑版LR预设] Tribe Archipelago出品3套电影胶片lightroom预设 价值225美元

Tribe Archipelago出品3套电影胶片lightroom预设 价值225美元  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

Tribe Archipelago 网站出售的3套Lightroom预设,总价值225美元。
Tribe Archipelago Signature Presets
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
For Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC), 5 & 4. and ACR Presets for Photoshop CC & CS6.  Based on the Adobe Standard Calibration profile and designed to work with RAW files.  Set contains Six Presets in total. (Five Color & One B&W).

DON + HELEN LR PRESETS $75.00
The fresh breeze of Tenerife Sea, the breathtaking sunsets on top of Gran Canaria, the endless white beach of Fuerteventura, the rugged landscape and fiery volcanoes of Lanzarote, the calming beauty of La Palma, the peaceful folks of La Gomera, and the rich underwater life in El Hierro… these are some of the things that enrich our photography, the way we see, and the way we feel. Don + Helen Presets are created out of our experience, our travels, and our adventures in the archipelago and other countries. They’re made especially for wedding, portrait, street, travel, landscape, and fashion photographers who are looking for that gorgeous, moody image.

RYAN LONGNECKER LR PRESETS $75.00
My presets are meant to focus on the color scheme that draws me in the most, and that which I’ve recently learned is scientifically proven to be one of the most pleasing to the human eye: amber and blue. I live near the ocean, and so not only do we have gorgeous blues and water, when the mist hits against the cliffs it spits up mist that mixes with sunset light and provides a golden glow that’s not really replicable through post processing. I’ve always tended towards a moodier edit rather than a really clean one, because I believe you should edit how an image feels and not how it looks. Among these five color presets, and the one B&W, you should be able to find one that works for you in a variety of scenarios and lighting. I’ve never cared much about trying to emulate film, so you’ll see a lot more contrast in my presets and less interest in the grain unless it pertains to the mood of the edit (like 03 and 05 B&W). Because there are so few occasions when I’m shooting a scene in which everything feels neutral, I don’t try to get the histogram perfect – so these will work really well in both under and overexposed images. But if you want to really see them shine, go shoot during golden hour near some water and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

LOREN X CHRIS LR PRESETS $75.00
We’ve crafted these presets to provide subtle greens, rich skin tones, and above all a consistent variety of looks to help improve your work as a whole. Rather than overpowering your photos with saturation and contrast, these presets give your photos room to breathe.
LXC 1: Soft tones and pale greens for an overall romantic look. A slight bump in pinks gives your images that whimsical feel. This preset works perfectly for most natural locations (forest, beach, desert, etc.). Though it’s not recommended for city/urban photography, it can still provide good results.
LXC 2:  Rich browns and skin tones contrasting with subtle greens. A push of warmth in the shadows provides for a warm, woodsy look. This preset is highly recommended for forest portraiture, but it also works really well for most other applications.
LXC 3: Cool tones while maintaining rich warmer colors. An overall desaturated look with a pop in skin tones. This preset works beautifully in a variety of situations. Best to experiment and find how it works for you!
LXC 4: Warm and fuzzy. Rich tones throughout the spectrum with a heavy push of warmth in the shadows. This preset works beautifully in a variety of situations. Explore and experiment to make it your own.
LXC 5: Classic greyscale B&W with a push in detail and contrast. The push in detail makes for dramatic effect, especially in portraiture, but also works really well for most other applications.
LXC 6: Classic B&W with a heavy push in contrast. Bright skin tones allow you to easily bring focus to your subject. This preset works well for almost any application.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nuX8Ipj 密码: csfh
或者
https://yunpan.cn/cBpYiSmImLLtU  访问密码 3983

解压密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3. AE资源素材社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(aeziyuan@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。

相关帖子

回答|共 18 个

心有翅膀

发表于 2016-2-7 05:24:54 | 显示全部楼层

发现好网站,Cool

风雨中的承诺

发表于 2016-2-7 23:22:22 | 显示全部楼层

喜欢,,,很专业,嘻嘻了

悠然自得

发表于 2016-2-15 13:22:44 | 显示全部楼层

似乎很厉害的好东西~~没用过~~~支持一下~~~

IAWEN