[PS扩展面板] 影楼终极人像精修磨皮扩展面板 Ultimate Retouch 3.0汉化版

影楼终极人像精修磨皮扩展面板 Ultimate Retouch 3.0汉化版

影楼终极人像精修磨皮扩展面板 Ultimate Retouch 3.0汉化版  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

润饰面板(3版)已进行了一年的发展。这不是最后的更新,因为有越来越多的新润饰工具和技术。2版的我开始听我的客户后(包括摄影师和修图师)。他们给了我许多想法,从他们的观点中添加到面板上。所以最终修饰面板是一种产品,不是开发商,而是来自世界各地的许多人也。这一事实使产品独特的,相关的和非常灵活的。目前,有超过200个有用的功能的面板。它可以成为你的工作流程中必不可少的一部分,让你远离枯燥的技术PS图象处理软件的设置,给你更多的时间专注于你的工作。
The Ultimate Retouch Panel (version 3.0) has been developing for a year. This is not the last update, because there's more and more new retouch tools and techniques. After the version 2.0 I started to listen to my clients (both photograghers and retouchers). They gave me many ideas of what to add to the panel from their points of view.
So the Ultimate Retouch Panel is a product of not the developer only, but of many people from all over the world also. This fact makes the product unique, relevant and very flexible. At the moment there are more than 200 useful functions of the panel. It can become an essential part of your work flow and keeps you away from boring technical Photoshop settings and gives you more time to focus on your work.
Important:
Panel available for Photoshop CS5.0 CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015+, CC2017 and above
Support all languages
Support Mac and Windows
影楼终极人像精修磨皮扩展面板 Ultimate Retouch 3.0汉化版  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3. AE资源素材社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(aeziyuan@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。
AE资源素材社区 http://www.aeziyuan.com

微博:AE资源素材社区

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

这将是你在知识付费里,最值得的一笔。

开通会员 资源币充值