[电脑版LR预设] 佳能EOSHD C-LOG和Film Profiles Pack电影配置预设包

佳能EOSHD C-LOG和Film Profiles Pack电影配置预设包

佳能EOSHD C-LOG和Film Profiles Pack电影配置预设包  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

下载注意:并非Lightroom预设
EOSHD C-LOG和Film Profiles Pack现已推出,适用于所有佳能DSLR的视频和静态模式。
使用我的佳能1D C作为开发相机,EOSHD胶卷配置包将“Canon LOG”安装到以前没有它的相机,以及一系列电影模拟模式到单反相机,如5D Mark IV,5D Mark III,1D X Mark II和T2i等
EOSHD C-LOG(Custom-LOG)旨在扩展动态范围,并为佳能DSLR提供无需官方“Canon LOG”的类似功能。使用C-LOG,您可以获得专业的LOG颜色分级工作流程。 C-LOG使您能够使用专为佳能LOG和其他预设设计的LUT。现在你有无限的外观和更多的动态范围来玩。
EOSHD C-LOG(自定义日志)
2. EOSHD思嘉(银黑色和柔软的电影般的质感,但生动,色彩丰富)
EOSHD Chrome(moody desaturated cinema寻找戏剧,恐怖,科幻)
4. EOSHD单声道亚当斯(高对比度黑白相间,为景观和都市风景添加戏剧)
5. EOSHD单色(低对比度黑白,用于肖像和1960年代经典的意大利电影风格)
6. EOSHD Vivid SkinTone(活力色彩,图像电力,皮肤整体活力)
7. EOSHD Cinema 1(最高对比度和饱和度)
8. EOSHD Cinema 2(提高黑色但保持高对比度)
9. EOSHD Cinema 3(正常饱和度和对比度)
10. EOSHD Cinema 4(一款更加静音和不太规范的电影,全面的影院)
Now available – EOSHD Picture Profiles brings C-LOG to all Canon DSLRs including 1D X Mark II and 5D Mark IV
the EOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles Pack is now available and works in both video and stills mode – on all Canon DSLRs.
Crafted using my Canon 1D C as a development camera, the EOSHD Film Profiles pack installs “Canon LOG” to cameras previously without it, plus a range of film simulation modes to DSLRs such as the 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 1D X Mark II and T2i, etc.
Introducing EOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles Pack
EOSHD C-LOG (Custom-LOG) is designed to expand dynamic range and give Canon DSLRs without official “Canon LOG” a similar capability. With C-LOG you gain a professional LOG colour grading workflow. C-LOG gives you back the ability to use LUTs designed for Canon LOG and other presets in post. Now you have an unlimited range of looks and more dynamic range to play with.
1. EOSHD C-LOG (Custom LOG)
C-LOG (Custom LOG) greatly extends dynamic range in the shadows to match that of Canon LOG as closely as possible. This means you can expose for the highlights and maximise the dynamic range of your videos.
This is not an official Canon LOG profile but the difference in performance is minimal. I have for months been fine tuning the EOSHD C-LOG Picture Profile on my 1D C, so that all other Canon DSLRs can benefit from it as well. The only difference is that the official Canon 1D C LOG mode has a bit more latitude in the highlights, but they are VERY similar!
Also in the deal are a set of film simulation modes, to maximise the superb colour and skintones of the Canon DSLR range. No grading required in post.
Canon has some of the most pleasing colour science available, however their factory-default picture styles have always been very conservative and all rather similar.
These will give you a more interesting and contemporary look straight off the card in both JPEG stills and video mode (4K / 1080p / 720p) –
2. EOSHD Scarlett (silver blacks and a soft film-like texture but vivid, rich colour)
3. EOSHD Chrome (moody desaturated cinema look for drama, horror, sci-fi)
4. EOSHD Mono-Adams (high contrast black and white, adding drama to landscape and cityscape scenes)
5. EOSHD Monochrome (low contrast black and white, for portraits and a classic 1960’s Italian cinema style)
I have also created a profile for bringing out the most flattering skintones, giving a healthy vitality to faces without lowering overall contrast.
6. EOSHD Vivid SkinTone (alive colour, electricity to image, overall vitality to skin)
Finally, there are several general purpose film-looks for all-round shooting.
7. EOSHD Cinema 1 (highest contrast and saturation)
8. EOSHD Cinema 2 (raised black level but maintains high contrast)
9. EOSHD Cinema 3 (normal saturation and contrast)
10. EOSHD Cinema 4 (a more muted and less stylised film look for all-round cinema)
I recommend these profiles for use with the following Canon cameras
Canon 1D X Mark II
Canon 1D X
Canon 1D C
Canon 5D Mark IV
Canon 5D Mark III
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 6D
Canon 80D, 70D, 60D
Canon 7D Mark II
Canon 7D original / Rebel series
Canon 760D to 550D (T2i)

佳能EOSHD C-LOG和Film Profiles Pack电影配置预设包  AE资源素材社区 www.aeziyuan.com

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYhQ1ac 密码:gu2a
或者
https://aeziyuan.ctfile.com/fs/udg198172924
解压密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3. AE资源素材社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(aeziyuan@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

这将是你在知识付费里,最值得的一笔。

开通会员 资源币充值