AE资源素材社区

标题: PS数字艺术绘画素材合成后期处理视频教程 Make Surrealist Digital Art in Photoshop CC [打印本页]

作者: Team-哈哈    时间: 2020-12-18 01:06
标题: PS数字艺术绘画素材合成后期处理视频教程 Make Surrealist Digital Art in Photoshop CC

PS数字艺术绘画素材合成后期处理视频教程 Make Surrealist Digital Art in Photoshop CC

PS数字艺术绘画素材合成后期处理视频教程 Make Surrealist Digital Art in Photoshop CC

本PS教程是关于PS数字艺术绘画素材合成后期处理视频教程 Make Surrealist Digital Art in Photoshop CC,时长:1小时3分,大小:897 MB,MP4高清视频格式,使用软件:Photoshop,共14个章节,作者:Adam Chraibi,语言:英语。

Photoshop(简称PS)是Adobe公司发布的一款图像编辑和设计软件,也是photoshop系列软件的新版本,该软件专为所有设计人员而开发的,集成图像扫描、编辑修改、图像制作、广告创意,图像输入与输出于一体,旨在到艺术作品的图像或数码照片编辑和操作。
只要您能想得到,您便可以使用Photoshop图像和设计应用程序将您想象中的内容制作出来。创建和增强照片、插图和3D图稿。设计网站和移动应用程序。编辑视频,模拟真实生活画作等等。

Make Surrealist Digital Art in Photoshop CC
Surreal Digital Art in Photoshop CC.
Coming up with ideas to Make surrealist digital art in Photoshop can be quit challenging If you don’t know the techniques behind it.
In this this class I aim to simplify the creativity process which also means I will aim to unblock you creativity block, because I think this is one of the hardest aspect of compositing or image manipulation in photoshop you always think ”alright so what do I create I’m running out of ideas here”
We will start by studying different techniques used by famous artists to make surreal art this will open your eyes further to understand what going on behind the scene of some famous paintings.
Then I will give you 3 tips I use to never run out of ideas.
How to look for images on the internet.
And finally, we will dive in to photoshop to create our imaginary composition.
The final challenge of this class will be for you to recreate using the techniques you will learn this amazing vintage / gothic art.

作者: 分别的夏天    时间: 2020-12-18 01:07
资源很丰富 好网站
作者: 格子衬衫    时间: 2020-12-31 01:45
PS插件汉化最好的网站,支持一下,汉化的PS插件软件都没有报错,汉化也比较全面
作者: 脸嘟嘟    时间: 2021-1-5 04:20
回复看下载地址
作者: 奶油味软萌    时间: 2021-1-6 17:22
资源很丰富 好网站

欢迎光临 AE资源素材社区 (https://www.aeziyuan.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5