AE资源素材社区

标题: 游戏角色完整创建指南训练大师级视频教程 Beginner's Guide to Stylized Character Creation for Games co [打印本页]

作者: Team-原兔    时间: 2021-1-19 22:22
标题: 游戏角色完整创建指南训练大师级视频教程 Beginner's Guide to Stylized Character Creation for Games co

游戏角色完整创建指南训练大师级视频教程 Beginner's Guide to Stylized Character Creation for Games cou ...

游戏角色完整创建指南训练大师级视频教程 Beginner's Guide to Stylized Character Creation for Games cou ...

本ZBrush教程是关于游戏角色完整创建指南训练大师级视频教程 Beginner's Guide to Stylized Character Creation for Games course,时长:33小时,大小:13 GB,MP4高清视频格式,教程使用软件:Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Marmoset Toolbag,Photoshop等,附源文件,作者:Nexttut Education,共133个章节,语言:俄语。

ZBrush是一个数字雕刻和绘画软件,它以强大的功能和直观的工作流程彻底改变了整个三维行业。在一个简洁的界面中,ZBrush 为当代数字艺术家提供了世界上最先进的工具。以实用的思路开发出的功能组合,在激发艺术家创作力的同时,ZBrush 产生了一种用户感受,在操作时会感到非常的顺畅。ZBrush 能够雕刻高达 10 亿多边形的模型,所以说限制只取决于的艺术家自身的想象力。ZBrush软件是世界上第一个让艺术家感到无约束自由创作的3D设计工具!它的出现完全颠覆了过去传统三维设计工具的工作模式,解放了艺术家们的双手和思维,告别过去那种依靠鼠标和参数来笨拙创作的模式,完全尊重设计师的创作灵感和传统工作习惯。

Beginner's Guide to Stylized Character Creation for Games course
Learn to make a complete real time stylized character from start to finish with Abraham Leal.
What you’ll learn
Stylized Character Modelling and Sculpting
Making the High poly character Game ready
Stylized Character Texturing in Substance Painter
Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag
Requirements
You need to have Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Marmoset Toolbag and Photoshop installed on your PC.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of the used software in this course.
A graphics tablet for Zbrush sculpting would be great although you can sculpt using a Mouse but honestly that is hard and not fun.
Description
Is this course right for me : If you are a complete beginner looking for a course which teaches you how to create a real time game character and covers everything form Sculpting, retopology and texturing of a game character, specifically stylized kind of character then yes, this course is for you. Basically you want to learn to create a complete real time character from start to finish.
This course is not for me if : If you are an advance artist or student who knows the entire pipeline and looking for a realistic character making course then this is not a course for you. We have other courses which covers that.
Requirements to enrol : This course is for complete beginners that means you don’t need any prior knowledge of the used software in this course.
We have covered the basics of each software we have used in this course. But you need to have Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Marmoset Toolbag and Photoshop installed on your PC.
Software we are gonna use : Maya, Zbrush, Marmoset Toolbag, Substance painter and Photoshop.
If it sounds like you then keep reading.
What will you learn :
Character Modeling and Sculpting
Retopology in Maya
Texturing in Substance Painter
Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag
Who am I to teach : My name is Abraham Leal, I am 3D Artist and producer and I have 8 years of experience in the industry. Currently I lead my own studio Critical Hit where we design and produce projects for the entertainment Industry.
Thanks again for watching Nexttut education and as always, enjoy.
ENROLL NOW and I will see you in the 1st lecture.
Who this course is for:
If you are a complete beginner looking for a course which teaches you how to create a real time Stylized game character.
You want to make your high poly character game ready and texture it.

作者: 女王钻石心    时间: 2021-1-22 11:28
回复看下载地址
作者: 你消失的踪迹。    时间: 2021-1-23 16:35
开通VIP会员 免回复 免资源币 独享精品资源!。
作者: 潹銥膂亽    时间: 2021-1-23 20:29
PS插件汉化最好的网站,支持一下,汉化的PS插件软件都没有报错,汉化也比较全面
作者: 温凉少女!    时间: 2021-1-24 17:46
回复看下载地址

欢迎光临 AE资源素材社区 (https://www.aeziyuan.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5